The LONA Gallery
Opened in April 2010, the LONA Gallery is situated in the middle of historic downtown Lawrenceville. Featured are a variety of paintings, sculptures, and other artworks by local artists. In addition to local work, the Gallery also displays pieces from other artists around the world. Visit the Gallery website for more details.
- Fax: 770-828-8063
- Hours: Tue - Sat, Noon - 8pm; Sun, Noon - 6pm; Mon, By Appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: April 16, 2010
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The downtown Lawrenceville area is great for it's historic character and the growing number of unique shops, restaurants and businesses all nestled in a family friendly, walkable area surrounding the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Original art by local artists, unique handcrafted gift items including pottery, jewelry, sculpture and more. The gallery carries an eclectic mix of art and artistic crafts with many one of a kind selections.
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: Yes
- What's your most popular item?: Our most popular item is our selection of beautiful handcrafted pottery, followed by our outstanding collection of original art, all created by local artists.