McKendree Elementary School
Drag box to select area
Part of the Collins Hill Cluster, the original McKendree Elementary School opened in 1884 adjacent to McKendree United Methodist Church on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road. The current 65,000-square-foot building was completed in 1988. It includes more than 50 classrooms, an indoor activity facility and an automated media center.
1600 Riverside Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Fax: 678-377-8915
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 2:45pm
- Hours: Tue, Thu, Sat. For details, call Lao Shir at 845-729-3722.
- Accessible: no