Lawrenceville Suwanee Animal Hospital, P.C.
The Lawrenceville Suwanee Animal Hospital is a full-service animal care facility that does everything from dentistry to preventative care to ultrasounds. A full list of services can be found on its Web site, www.lsah.net. Walk-ins are accepted as time allows, but it is recommended that you schedule an appointment. It also features a morning drop-off service to help accommodate customers' busy schedules. There is a fenced-in grass yard behind the building as well to give your pet the outdoor time it needs.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 6:30pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Closed every other Wed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking and a sidewalk ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Internal medicine, Oncology, Surgery
- Pet services: Day care, Grooming, Training, Walking
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs