Formerly Auto Clinic under the ownership of Chuck Cope, Gwinnett Tire and Auto reopened this year under the able leadership of Scott Cope. It can service and repair all imported and domestic cars, trucks and SUVs at a price you can afford and with quality you can trust. Customers can expect convenient service hours, free local shuttle service, a clean and roomy waiting area and free Wi-Fi.
- Fax: 770-962-8108
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1980
- What makes this community special?: Its diversity.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: AC Delco, Fram filters, Genuine GM parts, Valvoline
- Associations/certifications: ASE Certified Technicians
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Body artwork, Dent and scratch removal, Frame straightening, Painting, Wheel replacement, Window replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes