- 995,493 – Number of early votes cast in Georgia as of Saturday.
- 40,558 – Number of votes cast in Gwinnett County as of Saturday.
- 22,400 –Total votes cast at the Gwinnett County Elections Office in Lawrenceville in the first week of early voting according to Gwinnett County Communications Director Joe Sorenson.
- 7,600 – Total number of voters who went through the satellite voting locations throughout Gwinnett County.
- 4 – The number of satellite locations across Gwinnett County. They are Centerville Community Church in Snellville, Dacula Activity Building in Dacula, George Pierce Community Center in Suwanee and Lucky Shoals Community Center in Norcross.
- 45 minutes – Average wait time for voters standing in line outside the Elections Office Monday.
- 1 hour 30 minutes – The longest wait time of the day early Monday morning. Sorenson says he expects the wait times to grow as the week goes on.
- 8:00am – The time the Elections Office opens for voting each day. They close at 5:00pm.
- 9:00am – The time the satellite locations open. These will stay open later until 7:00pm.
- 156 – Number of polling locations in Gwinnett County.
- 6 – The number of acceptable forms of identification you can use to vote. You only need one of the six. They include a driver’s license, a valid U.S. passport and a government employee ID.
- November 2 – The last day to request an Absentee Ballot
- November 6 – Election Day. Polls will be open 7am until 7pm.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something