During tonight's City Council meeting, Mayor Judy Jordan Johnson will give residents an update about the .
Also on the agenda are the discussion of possibly creating a city manager position and the purchase of additional snow removal equipment, in light of last month's .
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
II. Council Business Meeting*
Name Nature of Business
A. New Business
1. Mayor & Council Discussion of Nature of City Manager Position by Russell Treadway
2. Paul Austin Winer Industrial Way Drainage Project Bids
3. Chief Johnson Expenditure Funds from asset forfeiture account
4. Jim Steadman Purchase of Severe Weather Equipment
5. Tom Fowler Employee Request
6. Mayor & Council 1st Reading-Zoning Ordinance Article X
7. Mayor & Council Enforcement of Residency Requirements for Hotels/ Item 11 Tony Powell’s Memo
8. Mayor & Council Hope Clinic Donation
9. Mayor & Council 1st Reading- Onsite Sewer Ordinance Swimming Pool Regulations & Private Sewage
The meeting begins at 7pm at City Hall.