Gwinnett County Sheriff's deputies tracked down 23 year old Andre Charles Camarena of Norcross at a home on Georgiana Hills Drive in Lawrenceville, Ga. on Monday.
A S.W.A.T. team was called to assist in the arrest after deputies in the Fugitive Unit learned Camarena may have been armed.
Camarena was charged with:
- Theft by Taking a Motor Vehicle
- Aggravated Assault upon a Peace Officer with a Deadly Weapon
- Battery by Causing Visible Bodily Harm
- Reckless Conduct
- Criminal Trespass Damage
- Cruelty to a Child in the 3rd Degree by Witnessing
- Fleeing or Attempting to Elude a Police Officer
- Driving - Suspended License
- Criminal Damage to Property in the 2nd Degree
- Obstruction of a 911 Call
- Probation Violation – 2 counts