More than $8,000 in items and cash were stolen in a Lawrenceville home burglary last week.
According to the Gwinnett Police incident report, a woman living on Ashland Manor Drive said someone crashed through the back door and made off with various items — from a laptop computer to a Louis Vuitton purse — and $1,700 in cash. The door appeared to be kicked in.
The incident happened last weekend, May 17-18.
Also missing were the woman’s checkbook and Social Security card.
- Black Compaq laptop computer, $2,000
- Gold Citizen watch, $700
- 2 black Coach purses, $600
- Black Dooney and Burke purse, $300
- Medium-sized brown Coach purse, $300
- Cash (including loose change), $1,700
- Brown/beige Louis Vuitton wristlet purse, $300
- Gold necklace, $700
- 2 gold rings, $600
- 2 pairs gold earrings, $600
- Playstation 4 game system, $400
There were no suspects at the time of the report.