.
News Alert
Father Indicted in Shaking Death of 3-Month-Old…

Fire Reported at Lawrenceville Boys and Girls Club

The fire reportedly started in a dryer at the club on Stone Mountain Street.

A small fire broke out at the Boys and Girls Club in Lawrenceville Friday evening.

Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services were called to the club at 382 Stone Mountain Street. Shortly before 7pm. When crew arrived, they found a dryer fire in a block room of the building.

The sprinkler system managed to contain the fire to the one room. No structural damage was reported. One person was evaluated at the scene for minor smoke inhalation. No other injures were reported.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something