.

Ceiling Collapses at Lawrenceville Assisted Living Center

A busted sprinkler is to blame for the damage.

The ceiling at an assisted living complex in Lawrenceville collapsed early Tuesday morning.

Firefighters were called to Ashton Hall Assisted Living at 1155 Lawrenceville Highway at about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.

A sprinkler pipe in a resident's room busted, damaging the several ceiling tiles and causing it to give way.

The damage was contained to the one room and the hallway. 

Some residents were evacuated. Power to the wing where the accident happened was cut off due to the water damage.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something