.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends Three to Hospital

Two adults and a teenager were taken to Gwinnett Medical Center.

At around 5:30 Wednesday morning, paramedics were called to a home on the 1000 block of Bridle Path Drive. The caller said they were feeling sick and something was wrong.

When crews arrived to the home, they found a male who was having an "obvious medical emergency," according to a release from Gwinnett Fire Lt. Eric Eberly.

A Haz Mat unit was called and extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were detected. Fire crews determined the cause was a generator that was running inside the closed garage. The generator was being used to run a small heating device since the power had been cut off to the home.

An adult female and a teenage boy were evaluated and treated at the scene. All three were then taken to .

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »