.

2 Dogs Resuscitated After Pulled from Lawrenceville House Fire

Oxygen masks were used before the pets were taken to the emergency animal hospital.

Two dogs needed to be resuscitated after a Saturday afternoon house fire in Lawrenceville.

Gwinnett Fire spokesman Capt. Tommy Rutledge said animal oxygen masks were used on the pets, which were transported to an emergency animal hospital by the owner.

The fire happened around 5:30 p.m. April 5 in the 1100 block of Johns Landing Court in Lawrenceville. On arrival, fire crews found smoke coming from the two-story wood-frame house. The fire sent smoke throughout the residence.

“The fire appears accidental and may have been sparked by the clothes dryer,” Rutledge reported.

Elizabeth Carter April 07, 2014 at 09:58 AM
Great work, as usual!!

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »