Students in Gwinnett are out for Spring Break. Don't know what to do with the kids? We've found some fun things for them to get into over the next week or so in Lawrenceville and just a short drive away.
- The Mouse will be in the house at the Suwanee Branch of the Gwinnett County Public Library Friday afternoon.
- Kids can build a small scale of their favorite city using the classic building blocks. The event lasts all weekend long at .
- There will be a festival at the Saturday. Festivities include carnival games, live music and giant inflatables.
- The Atlanta Braves will take on members of the Gwinnett Braves and their other minor league teams. The game takes place Tuesday at .
- Dive for treasure at the Aquatic Center at Saturday, April 7.
Do you have any fun tips on how to spend spring break? Leave them in the comment section below.