It's that time of year again! The Gwinnett County Fair opens on Thursday. That means fried dough, ferris wheels and farm animals on display.
Here's what's happening on opening day, Thursday, September 12
- 5:00 PM--Santa Gertrudis Show
- 6:30 PM--Baby Miss Gwinnett Pageant (0--18 Months)
- 7:30 PM--Young Junior Miss Gwinnett (9 & 10 Years)
- 7:00PM & 9:00PM--Nojoes Clown Circus
- Ozseeker The Clown
- 6:00PM 8:00PM The Edge 2 Wheel Action Show
- Adults - $5.00
- Adults (65 and older) - $2.00
- Children (6 thru 12) - $2.00
- Children (under 6) - free
- Parking - Free
You can ride all the rides for $20 plus admission Thursday, or $18 with a donation.
The fair runs through September 22 at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds, located at 2405 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, Ga.