The Aurora Theatre in Downtown Lawrenceville took home seven statues from the 2012 Suzi Bass Awards Monday. The awards honor the best in Metro Atlanta's professional theatre community.
The theatre itself won the 2012 Audience Choice Award for Outstanding Season.
Aurora's production of "Clyde 'N Bonnie" won the following awards:
- Aurora Theatre : Outstanding World Premiere
- Lonny Price : Outstanding Director of a Musical
- Ann-Carol Pence : Outstanding Music Direction
- Karen Howell: Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical
- Bryant Smith: Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical
- Bobby Johnston : Outstanding Sound Design of a Musical
Ann-Carol Pence was nominated twice for Outstanding Music Direction. She won for "Clyde 'N Bonnie" and she was also nominated for "A Chorus Line."