Your support is needed to assist the children of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The North Metro Atlanta Pan Hellenic Council (NM-NPHC) at Lawrenceville will be hosting their first ever “Cruisin’ for St. Jude: Get on the Road Today” Motorcycle Charity ride on Saturday, June 22, 2013 for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Ranked one of the best pediatric cancer hospitals in the country St Jude is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. We are expecting over 200 motorcycles and over 200 attendees to the event. Our goal is to raise $6,000 in funds for the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The NM-NPHC is comprised of Black Greek Lettered Organizations in the northern metro Atlanta region. It is our goal to unite as a single body under the ideals of Emotional, Social, Economic, and Community Empowerment to the northern metro community. We have partnered with Cycle Gear in Lawrenceville and the Lawrenceville-Duluth Alumni Chapter (LDAC) Foundation of Kappa Alpha Psi for this charity event.
There are several ways you may help. Sponsorships through monetary donations are needed and greatly appreciated. In addition, sponsors may provide in-kind donations to assist with the implementation of this event. The enclosed list outlines the types of in-kind donations needed to make this Motorcycle Charity Ride a success. Donations are tax deductible.
The following levels of sponsorship are available:
$500 or more
- Printed acknowledgement with company name and logo on flyers, t-shirts, twitter, email blast and websites with company link
- Special verbal acknowledgement during media releases
- Special verbal acknowledgement during the event
- The opportunity to provide brochures, discounts or information to be placed in the participant bag (must be received by June 1, 2013)
$499 or less and In-Kind
- Printed acknowledgement on twitter, our websites and email blasts with your company name, logo and website link
- The opportunity to provide brochures, discounts or information to be placed in the participant bag(must be received by June 1, 2013)
We would like your support. To ensure the success of this event, we request that financial donations be submitted by June 1, 2013 and in-kind donations by June 8, 2013.
Please do not hesitate to contact Chris Banks via email at Banksc06@gmail.com or cell at 404-942-8156 should you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Leonard Staten, President
Pan-Hellenic Council at Lawrenceville