Sunday is do or die for the Atlanta Falcons. Beat the San Francisco 49ers and they're headed to New Orleans for the Super Bowl. Lose and they go home.
If you want to cheer on the Dirty Birds with fellow Falcons Fans and enjoy some good eats while doing, you have plenty of options in Lawrenceville. Here are just a few local sports bars and restaurants:
- Dave and Buster's, 5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA
- Dillon's Restaurant and Sports Bar, 850 Dogwood Rd, Lawrenceville, GA
- McCray's Tavern on the Square, 100 North Perry St, Lawrenceville, GA
- Olde Towne Tavern & Grille, 835 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Lawrenceville, GA
- Southern Comfort Sports Grill, 3370 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA
- Sportsline Bar & Grill, 2100 Riverside Pkwy, Lawrenceville, GA
- Wild Wings Cafe, 1250 Scenic Hwy Lawrenceville, GA
Looking for more restaurants? Check out our directory.
Game time is at 3pm on Fox.
Where will you be watching the game? Tell us in the comment section below. And click on the restaurant links above to rate your favorite place.