It's the "First Friday in Downtown Lawrenceville" and community members shouldn't have a hard time finding something to do in town this evening.
Here's everything you need to know to make your Friday night plans!
- Lawrenceville Ghost Tours: The tour begins at the Aurora Theatre at 8:30 p.m. This is a 90-minute walking tour of the downtown Lawrenceville area where guests will enjoy spooky tales about paranormal events and more. Walkers also enter the Old Jail during the tour. Tickets are available at the Aurora Theatre Box Office or by calling 678-226-6222. www.scarystroll.com
- The Great Pumpkin Beer Tasting at Niko's Corner: Guests at this event can taste 2012 vintages of Pumpkin Beer and enjoy other Fall inspired treats. The cost to attend is $12 per guest and the event runs from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. More information is available online.
- Betrayal at the Aurora Theatre: Show times are at 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evening. This is a classic drama presented by master playwright Harold Pinter. Tickets area available online.
Multiple retail venues and businesses will remain open for extended hours on the "First Friday in Downtown Lawrenceville." Check them out here:
- Bull's Eye Indoor Range and Gun Shop: open until 10 p.m.
- The LONA Gallery: open until 8 p.m.
- Magnolia's: open until 9 p.m.
- SoJe Emporium: open until 9 p.m.
- Upscale Resale
- Sparkle: open until 9 p.m.
- Cosmo's Little Italy Pizza: open until 10 p.m.
- Dominick's: open until 10 p.m.
- La Cazuela: open until 10:30 p.m. featuring live music
- Local Republic: open until 11 p.m.
- McCray's Tavern on the Square: open until 2 a.m. featuring live music
- Oyster Bay: open until 11 p.m.
- Sweets on the Square: open until 8 p.m.
Help Lawrenceville Patch reach 1,200 fans by liking our Facebook page!