Moms Run This Town Now Has Over 125 Local Members!
Moms RUN This Town (MRTT), a FREE running club for moms and women of all levels and paces, now has an active chapter in our part of Gwinnett! As of February 2013, we now have over 125 members in our area!
MRTT started out in 2010 as one chapter in Georgia - it has now grown to 450+ chapters nationwide and in Canada! New chapters are popping up every day, and thousands of women across the country are having fun, receiving support and motivation, meeting new goals, and making new friends because of MRTT.
Whether you are a walker, a new runner, an experienced marathoner, or anywhere in between - there is a place for you. When you join the Gwinnett (Snellville, Loganville, Lawrenceville, Grayson, Stone Mountain) chapter of MRTT, you are not required to have any certain level of participation - but you will have the opportunities to:
- Give and receive support, tips, motivation etc. online via our private Facebook Group
- Make new friends or find new running/walking buddies on an individual basis
- Join us for scheduled group runs
- Join us for fun nights out
- Meet up with us at local races
- Buy MRTT gear (not required) to represent this awesome, rapidly growing national group of amazing women
- Do MRTT sponsored, virtual races (5k, 10k, half marathon), complete with bling!
It is free....but the motivation, support and friendship you receive is priceless.
To join the Gwinnett County MRTT, go to MomsRunThisTown.com and search for the chapter closest to you, or on facebook, search Moms Run This Town - Gwinnett.