Fan Fest Returns to Coolray Field on March 7
Single-game ticket sales, an Atlanta Braves Spring Training game on the video board and National Anthem tryouts are just a few of the events planned for Thursday, March 7 as the Gwinnett Braves host “Fan Fest 2013.” Starting at 10 AM, fans will be able to purchase tickets to all 72 G-Braves home games, including Opening Night on April 4. From 5 to 8 PM, Coolray Field will open its gates for numerous exciting baseball activities.
The Coolray Field Box Office will be open from 10 AM to 8 PM as single-game tickets for 2013 go on sale for the first time. This on-sale opportunity is the first chance for fans to secure tickets to the April 4 home opener featuring a T-Shirt Giveaway as well as the July 4 game featuring Post-Game Fireworks. Season Ticket Holders who have already purchased packages for the 2013 season will be able to pick those up from the Box Office as well, starting at 10 AM.
From 5 to 8 PM, any fans who have purchased 2013 G-Braves tickets of any kind will receive the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take batting practice on the field. Each ticketholder will get a minimum of five swings, limit one turn per person.
While you’re on the field swinging for the fences, watch the big league Braves as they do the same at Champion Stadium in Lake Buena Vista, FL. The Braves’ Spring Training game against the Detroit Tigers will be broadcast live on Coolray Field’s massive video board starting with the first pitch at 6 PM. Bring the family out and enjoy $1 concession items throughout the evening as well.
A full rundown of “Fan Fest” events:
10 AM – 8 PM:
· Single Game Tickets On Sale: Purchase tickets for any of our 72 home games, including Opening Day (April 4) and July 4 games at the Coolray Field Box Office.
· Season Ticket Holder Pick-Up: Anyone who has already purchased 2013 Season Tickets can pick them up at the Coolray Field Box Office.
5 PM – 8 PM:
· Ticket Holder Batting Practice: Anyone who has purchased 2013 Gwinnett Braves tickets is invited to a special batting practice session on the field (five swing minimum, limit one turn per person).
· Sunflower Seed Challenge: Guess the exact number of seeds in a large glass container and win one free Season Ticket for 2013! If there’s no exact guesses, the closest guess will get a free Luxury Suite for Opening Night, April 4.
· Inflatables / Kids Zone: Let the kids jump around in our famously fun inflatables, free of charge!
· $1 Concessions: Hot Dogs, Pretzels, Popcorn, Coke products and Dasani bottled water are all just $1.
· Merchandise Sidewalk Sale: Gear up for the 2013 season with discount prices on G-Braves apparel.
· Kids Club Sign-Up: Make sure your youngster is registered for all the benefits of Chopper’s Kids Club in 2013.
· Coolray Field Tours: Go behind the scenes at the home of the G-Braves.
6 PM – 7 PM:
· National Anthem Auditions: Take your shot at a coveted Anthem spot in this rare tryout opportunity.
6 PM – 8 PM:
· Atlanta Braves Spring Training Game: Watch the big leaguers take on the Detroit Tigers in Grapefruit League action on the Coolray Field video board.
The Gwinnett Braves open their fifth season of play on Thursday, April 4, 2013 as they host the Charlotte Knights for a 7:05 PM contest at Coolray Field. For more information on G-Braves Season Tickets, Luxury Suites, Group Outings and more, contact the Coolray Field Box Office at 678-277-0340.